Saturday, November 1, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This shit is insanely addictive. I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, who made it for my bridal shower. There are no definite amounts for the ingredients in this recipe, I just throw them together in whatever way strikes my fancy that day.

Ingredients
Two 12 oz cans of white chicken breast
One package of cream cheese
One package of shredded cheddar cheese
One bottle of ranch dressing
One bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce

Preparation
In a large skillet, cook the chicken over low-medium heat until it starts to fall apart. Add the cream cheese, ranch, hot sauce, and shredded cheese, as much or as little as you want of each. Simmer until everything is melty goodness.

Serve with tortilla chips, vegetables, chunks of bread, etc. Also great for sandwiches.

No comments: